92 Main St, Brighton, Ont
We are available to take your calls Monday -Friday to answer your questions and book your appointment.
Physiotherapy and Osteopathy: Massage Therapy:
- Monday - administration only - Monday - 9:00 - 5:00
- Tuesday - 8:00 - 6:00 - Tuesday - 8:00 - 6:00
- Wednesday - administration only - Wednesday - 9:00 - 5:00
- Thursday - 8:00 - 6:00 - Thursday - 8:00 - 6:00
- Friday - 8:00 - 12:00 -Friday - 8:00 - 5:00
- Sat & Sun: Closed - Sat and Sun 9:00 - 5:00
CHIROPODY: Please call to inquire about available appointment times.
To be eligible for OHIP Funded Physiotherapy you must meet the following criteria:
1 - Be referred by a physician
or nurse practitioner for an acute (new) injury, or worsening of a chronic
condition and have a valid Ontario Health (OHIP) Card
2 - Be within one of the
- Aged 65 years and older
- Aged 19 years and under
- Recently discharged as in inpatient of a
hospital (stayed in hospital at least one night) for conditions directly
related to a physiotherapy referral
- Eligible for Ontario Disability Support
Program (ODSP) or the Ontario Works (OW) programs
Patients eligible for physiotherapy funding under WSIB or Motor Vehicle Accident insurance for the injury are not eligible for OHIP covered therapy.
*Some restrictions apply. Please call for details and to confirm eligibility.
Call to book today!