92 Main St, Brighton, Ont
We are available to take your calls Monday -Friday to answer your questions and book your appointment.
Physiotherapy and Osteopathy: Massage Therapy:
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION
- Monday - administration only - Monday -
- Tuesday - 8:00 - 6:00 - Tuesday -
- Wednesday - administration only - Wednesday -
- Thursday - 8:00 - 6:00 - Thursday -
- Friday - 8:00 - 12:00 -Friday -
- Sat & Sun: Closed - Sat and Sun
Chiropody: Please call to inquire about available appointment times.
To be eligible for OHIP Funded Physiotherapy
you must meet the following criteria:
1 - Be referred by a physician
or nurse practitioner for an acute (new) injury, or worsening of a chronic
condition and have a valid Ontario Health (OHIP) Card
2 - Be within one of the
- Aged 65 years and older
- Aged 19 years and under
- Recently discharged as in inpatient of a
hospital (stayed in hospital at least one night) for conditions directly
related to a physiotherapy referral
- Eligible for Ontario Disability Support
Program (ODSP) or the Ontario Works (OW) programs
* Some restrictions apply. Please call for details and to confirm eligibility.
* Patients eligible for physiotherapy funding under WSIB or Motor Vehicle Accident insurance for the injury are not eligible for OHIP covered therapy.
Recent changes by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care:
*** Clients having hip or knee replacement surgery are to attend post-operative therapy at the hospital where the surgery was done. The hospital is being paid for this therapy and therefore clients are no longer eligible for funding under the program for post-op physiotherapy. If you wish to attend physiotherapy locally the client is responsible to cover the costs.
Call to book today!